Do you know how to change your Gmail password? And why it is necessary when we have already a password? This is the best way to know how it is done. And we tried to best to you know that so just read patience fully.
You want to change your password on your Android device. Firstly you know the old password then after you tried to change the password.
Why do we need to change Gmail password?
This is very important to change password whenever someone hacks your password and tried to miss use your emails, personal details, images and much more. It is very harmful effect for all those people who always store their important document like related to housing document, financial document, official documentary and other file’s password so on. These things are stored privately and whenever this document is hacked by other. That is really affected on that person those who have suffered so just careful and stay out of danger.
And tried to that they cannot read your emails and related updates. So that’s why we need to change the password.
Follow these steps to change your password.
1 Step: Go to and open the setting menu on your Android.
2 Step: Scroll down to the personal section.
3 Step: Tap on the Google service.
- When you are using Samsung device, go to the settings menu tap applications and scroll down and tap the Google in a section of “Google settings”.
- If you are having any difficulty with finding Google services menu, you can also use google my account website and do follow this process repeat.
4 Step: Tap on sign-in security.
5 Step: Tap on the password.
- Go through the password because we need to change the password and we tried well to get a new password.
6 Step: Type your current password quick.
- Make sure you don’t forget your current password. And then type your current password without any mistake and go to next step.
7 Step: Type a valid new password.
- Make a strong password must be included alphabets, numeric and symbols and make a mix up these things. It is case sensitive so carefully type and don’t try to type other personal details like pet name or birthdays.
- Tap the Eye button to view password clearly and learn it.
8 Step: For confirmation, type your new confirm password again.
9 Step: Click change password.
10 Step: Then sign on your device with a new password.
- These steps follow correctively then you find your destination in the easy and simple way. When you cover these steps then you want to sign out.
Yes, this one is the best suggestion to how to change your Gmail password using an Android device. If you read carefully than after you try and then perform. When you follow our steps one by one and apply very well I am sure you obviously change your password. We hope you understand well and tried now.
- Gmail Common Errors and Their Solutions
- Gmail Provide New Features And Tricks For Daily Life
- 10 Cases why your gmail account has stopped Receiving and sending